Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » I am Young and Insane and require your validation. (Page 3)

This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: I am Young and Insane and require your validation.
Orion Syndicate
He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Orion Syndicate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well Liam, do you?

Naah I'll put you out of your misery. He doesn't (not that I know of anyway) - it was just a little joke that I made after his reply to Lee's post which seems to have been taken a little too seriously.

------------------
The Worlds Ten Greatest 'Fucks' #3

What a stupid place to plant a fucking tree - Marc Bolan

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*gets out a map*

*finds Bristol*

*after much searching, because his brain apparently doesn't work right, finds Swindon*

Uh? Not the closest pair of cities in the country, are they? What's the connection?

------------------
"...I know this board in secret, intimate ways which are beyond your comprehension.... Let's just say that people should *not* be telling me what to do; it should always be the other way around."
-"Red Quacker", conspiracy theorist and contemporary lunatic

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Speaking of your sig, TSN. JeffKardde, have you visited the Red guy's site yet? He calls you a spy. Our very own UBB Oliver Single.

------------------
"I WANT A POST VOY SERIES STAR TREK ORIGINAL MESSAGE WAS LOOKING FORWARD NOT LOOKING BACK."

-Darkstar

[This message has been edited by Ultra Magnus (edited March 07, 2001).]

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No! You have to be kidding me! And JeffKardde was the one who talked to him the first time, getting the "You will not tell me what to do" response. Wow, you can actually see the neurosis developing step by step...

I think we gave him a fair chance, don't you? But that "intimate ways" part was by far the worst. Like sneeking through a sleeping buffalo herd only to stop in the middle and fire buckshot in all directions. Way to go, Red...

------------------
Here lies a toppled god,
His turnip not a small one.
We did but build his pedestal,
A narrow and a tall one.

-Tleilaxu Epigram

[This message has been edited by Nimrod (edited March 07, 2001).]

Nim
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And we made his list! Now he's after Section31 as well... I'd laugh but this is sooo tragical. Literally every argument he makes against the flare forums can be rebutted in two seconds. Get him on Heraldo, NOW!

------------------
Here lies a toppled god,
A narrow and a tall one.

-Tleilaxu Epigram

Nim
Member # 205

He even starts his opening thread the same way everywhere..."Hi to the board. I am new." And then, "I look forward to a long and enlightening relationship with this board". Refined...

Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And then we systematically pounce on him, and crush his spirit.

He will never be a member of a messageboard again. Not while we're in power.

*evillaugh*

Good thing we've got his house bugged.

------------------
"I WANT A POST VOY SERIES STAR TREK ORIGINAL MESSAGE WAS LOOKING FORWARD NOT LOOKING BACK."

-Darkstar

Member # 239

Holy fuck.

"For awhile, I was the sunshine that they had been waiting their entire web-hosting careers to see."

"I believe Christian was sent there by the Leaders of the Dark Forces to intimidate the...administration, which had previously no ties with the Corrupt Administration."

------------------

-Darkstar

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I must protest. Until I can be bothered to actually find a thread Reddy posted in to get his member profile up (good lord, imagine looking at Sol's member profile! You'd be there all day), then we can't talk about this.

Instead, let's talk about why JeffK is so keen to find out if I have a boyfriend? Is he perhaps going to ask me out? What will Martin, who has fancied me for months - despite being in a long-term relationship with Jennifer - say? Find out in next week's exciting episode: "Everyone talks crap! Again!"

------------------
"And Mojo was hurt and I would have kissed his little boo boo but then I realized he was a BAD monkey so I KICKED HIM IN HIS FACE!"
-Bubbles

Nim
Member # 205

A look at Quacker's former "profile" says a lot. You see, there's nothing there.
I looked the first time he insulted.
He registered on Flare in, like, under a minute. He never even intended to talk sci-fi, just make people angry or interested. He even has a standard phrase for joining, the one I wrote up there.

But it seems his current "project", the WB-buffy BBS, will take a while for him to wear down. People there are so laid back, he's already posting "This-is-the-slowest-place-I've-seen-and-I've-seen-alot"-threads in there.

PsyKavanagh: You're venturing into the docu-soap/live-TV business? Lovely!!! How dandy!!! Simply smashing!! Oooooh SASSY!!!
Hmm, should I call the russian or the italian? The italian always make it look like an accident, but the russian takes very nice photos...

------------------
Here lies a toppled god,
A narrow and a tall one.

-Tleilaxu Epigram

Member # 239

"Everyone talks crap! Again!"

Never before have I read such an acutely accurate statement of the true nature of these forums. For evidence, see JeffK's new post about 'hipness' or 'smacking bitchs & jocking the hos'. It's fly.

------------------

-Darkstar

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did the whole college registration thing. My entire schedule, because you have NOTHING BETTER TO DO WITH YOUR TIME. Than to follow me and my time. Uh...in time. Follow me in real time. Yeah, that's it.

10:30-11:20 everyday but Friday: pretend to be interested in psychology.

11:30-12:20 everyday: work on that literary journal thing...again.

6:30 to some ungodly hour (PM) Tuesdays: the Jazz thing.

------------------
I will shout until they know what I mean.
--
Neutral Milk Hotel
Read three (three!) chapters of "Dirk Tungsten in...The Disappearing Planet"! Then, go insane!

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This Jazz Thing, is it large and tumescent, and menaces Tokyo?

------------------
"I rather strongly disagree, even if I share the love of Dick. Speaking of which, that would be the most embarrasing .sig quote ever, so never use it."

- Simon Sizer, 23/01/2001

Orion Syndicate
He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Orion Syndicate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tim: They're not that far apart - it's only about half an hour by train, and considering the state of our railways, half an hour by train doesn't get you very far. And the connection is the West Country - they're both in the West Country. About the Swindoners desperately trying to prove themselves different, that was another joke that has been taken more seriously than it was meant to be.

I suppose I'll have to start using emoticons again - I thought the tone of the posts was light hearted enough to let people know that I was joking.

------------------
The Worlds Ten Greatest 'Fucks' #3

What a stupid place to plant a fucking tree - Marc Bolan

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You gotta remember, Ham, these are Americans - lousy at Geography (as imagining that Vietnam is worth dying for proves) and they need a laugh track to tell them when to laugh themselves. 8)

------------------
Ross: This is not good for my rage. *takes another pill*

This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps