Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » I am Young and Insane and require your validation. (Page 9)

This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: I am Young and Insane and require your validation.
Gaseous Anomaly
Member # 114

- posted      Profile for Gaseous Anomaly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tim: Punt = Irish �.

All I see are boxes, BTW. They supposed to be euro symbols?

------------------
At that point, McDonald fired his gun three times in the air to emphasize his point. The crowd, estimated at 350,000, loudly cheered the new candidate.

"Let me make this clear: I am the law! I am your ruler! And you will have fries with that, motherf*cker!"

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah.

------------------
"I never saw the TAS, there actually was sex on the bridge?"

- Matrix, 14/03/2001

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wonder if it depends on what version of Windows you are using... I'm on NT 4 here, and I get the boxes.

------------------
You know, when Comedy Central asked us to do a Thanksgiving episode, the first thought that went through my mind was, "Boy, I'd like to have sex with Jennifer Aniston."
-Trey Parker, co-creator of South Park

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Could be. I do know that the HPs we use at work, the newer ones, all make a big deal of being able to do the € symbol.

------------------
"I never saw the TAS, there actually was sex on the bridge?"

- Matrix, 14/03/2001

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mmmm, breen. I have some of the notes, they're quite nice. Four of the bills have borrowed the colours and motive-conditions from our swedish bills; the 20kr, 50kr and 100kr at least that I know of. Flattering...

------------------
Don't kill me, I'm charming!

Gaseous Anomaly
Member # 114

- posted      Profile for Gaseous Anomaly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Got it: I was using an archaic version of Netscape earlier, and it couldn't show the euro. On Explorer @ da min

Funny - new version of Netscape doesn;t show it quite right either.

------------------
At that point, McDonald fired his gun three times in the air to emphasize his point. The crowd, estimated at 350,000, loudly cheered the new candidate.

"Let me make this clear: I am the law! I am your ruler! And you will have fries with that, motherf*cker!"

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It probably depends upon what font is being displayed.

And now that it's been defined, I realize that I already knew a punt was Irish currency, and I had simply forgotten... *smacks self*

------------------
"...I know this board in secret, intimate ways which are beyond your comprehension.... Let's just say that people should *not* be telling me what to do; it should always be the other way around."
-"Red Quacker", conspiracy theorist and contemporary lunatic

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*smacks Tim* This is fun!

I'm now using Win 98 and Explorer 5.5, and I can see it.

The notes don't look like US notes do they? With their horrible evil green fakeness?

------------------
You know, when Comedy Central asked us to do a Thanksgiving episode, the first thought that went through my mind was, "Boy, I'd like to have sex with Jennifer Aniston."
-Trey Parker, co-creator of South Park

Gaseous Anomaly
Member # 114

*cooks up a fresh batch of smack*

*for himself*

Ok, ok, I'll share.

------------------

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey!
Quatre Winner
Member # 464

- posted      Profile for Quatre Winner         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*Homer Simpson speak* Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...smaaaaack....*drools*

------------------
In this crazy world of lemons, baby...you're lemonade!

Gaseous Anomaly
Member # 114

I said I'd share.

*passes ashtray*

------------------

Quatre Winner
Member # 464

- posted      Profile for Quatre Winner         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone care if I spark up a J?

Just askin'.

------------------
In this crazy world of lemons, baby...you're lemonade!

Gaseous Anomaly
Member # 114

Fire away man. Don't make the roach too big though, it puts a real downer on things to half-choke on that shit.

Oh Balzac and balls, it's after falling in the ashtray. No, it's oK, there's a bit left in it.

------------------

This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps