Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » I am Young and Insane and require your validation. (Page 7)

This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: I am Young and Insane and require your validation.
Gaseous Anomaly
Member # 114

- posted      Profile for Gaseous Anomaly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ho-ho-HO, Orion. Don't worry, as the country is flush with cash at the minute, a pint of cider is about �2.65, The Black Stuff is approx �2.30, and lager's around �2.50. Publicans here are the greediest fuckers known to man.

There won't be many parades, though. This Foot-And-Mouth thing has a lot of areas scared. No confirmed cases in the Republic yet, but we're still not out of the woods.

------------------
At that point, McDonald fired his gun three times in the air to emphasize his point. The crowd, estimated at 350,000, loudly cheered the new candidate.

"Let me make this clear: I am the law! I am your ruler! And you will have fries with that, motherf*cker!"

Gaseous Anomaly
Member # 114

- posted      Profile for Gaseous Anomaly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quatre: half-pissed? No, not really.

Aaaalll The Waaaay...

------------------
At that point, McDonald fired his gun three times in the air to emphasize his point. The crowd, estimated at 350,000, loudly cheered the new candidate.

"Let me make this clear: I am the law! I am your ruler! And you will have fries with that, motherf*cker!"

Quatre Winner
Member # 464

- posted      Profile for Quatre Winner         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, I meant half-Irish. I can be fully pissed if the mood strikes me. And considering my mood as of late...

*sniffs-sniffs, considers a fling with Liam*

Nahhhhh...

Too wierd. Even for me.

------------------
"Okashii na... namida ga nagareteru. Hitotsu mo kanashikunai no ni."
(That's funny... my tears are falling. And I'm not sad at all.) - Quatre Raberba Winner

Gaseous Anomaly
Member # 114

Well then. That's alright.

you shoud know by now, Ms. Winner, that weird is part of the job.

------------------

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"you should know by now, Ms. Winner,"

This is funny because it's true, yet not.

------------------
"I WANT A POST VOY SERIES STAR TREK ORIGINAL MESSAGE WAS LOOKING FORWARD NOT LOOKING BACK."

-Darkstar

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jordan's getting a sex change? Interesting.

You know, I always wondered what they did with the, er, leftover parts. Perhaps they put them all together to make a literal man-train?

------------------
You know, when Comedy Central asked us to do a Thanksgiving episode, the first thought that went through my mind was, "Boy, I'd like to have sex with Jennifer Aniston."
-Trey Parker, co-creator of South Park

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Choo-Choo! Here comes the Penification Express! All a-board.

"Why yes, the caboose is open. Why don't you slide right in. My seat is empty."

------------------
"I WANT A POST VOY SERIES STAR TREK ORIGINAL MESSAGE WAS LOOKING FORWARD NOT LOOKING BACK."

-Darkstar

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

------------------
I DO NOT ENJOY BOTH GENDERS!!!
Ultra Magnus

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, lets ALL take a silent minute to mourn Ultra Magnus, who is scheduled for "death by gangbang" in the Spetznaz's changing room.

------------------
Don't kill me, I'm charming!

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear lord...

------------------
Nic: She's not a practicing lesbian. We need PRACTICING lesbians!
Me: I have a camcorder.
Nic: But no lesbians.
Me: Ahhh... no.
Nic: DAMN IT MAN! WE NEED LESBIANS! LOTS AND LOTS OF LESBIANS!

ICQ Conversation From January 23, 2001.

Quatre Winner
Member # 464

- posted      Profile for Quatre Winner         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maggie-chops - I AM NOT NOR DO I DESIRE TO BE A WOMAN!!!!

Got it?

Now, prepare for your punishment.

------------------
(That's funny... my tears are falling. And I'm not sad at all.) - Quatre Raberba Winner

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Punishment? You mean like ritual spankings with whips, chains, and cat o' nine tails? Like the kind we hinted at in the interrogation threads?

OH YEAH BABY! PUNISH ME!!!

------------------

Quatre Winner
Member # 464

Punish you?

OK. Read "The History of Left-Handed Masturbation in Ancient Babylonia" and gimmie a report, double spaced and no less than 10,000 words. In Gaelic.

*L*

------------------

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

Done and done. I've included a detailed bibliography and comparisons to Ancient Egyptian and Mesopetamian left-handed masturbation techniques. I've also contrasted with right-handed techniques. It's available in Gaelic, Celtic, standard English, American English, Texican English, and jive.

------------------

Orion Syndicate
He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Orion Syndicate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
�2.30? Fucking hell, it's probably easier living somewhere where everyone just pretends to be Irish on St Paddy's day. It's �1.20 over here. The lagers and Ciders will stay the same - about �2.30ish as per usual.

Next year, you'll be paying in Euro's though. Well, you'll have the choice between the Euro and the Punt but it'll be interesting to see how everyone fares. Only two and a half months practice - it'll be chaos!

------------------
The Worlds Ten Greatest 'Fucks' #5

I thought I could smell some fucking petrol! - Nikki Lauda

[This message has been edited by Orion Syndicate (edited March 15, 2001).]

This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps