Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Member Map (Page 5)

This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  12  13  14   
Author Topic: Member Map
Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm, Jay is in the same valley as I'm in and close to where I work in Sherman Oaks. Interesting...

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He's already taken, though.

Also, I totally recognize Nim's area from Getaway in Stockholm. ARE YOU TRYING TO TELL US SOMETHING, NIKLAX?

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No one on here lives in New York, New York!?!

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't say I am interested in Jay... I just found it interesting that another Flare member is actually in the San Fernando Valley.

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."

Toadkiller
Member # 425

- posted      Profile for Toadkiller     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
39 members so far - so how many people post here these days?

--------------------
Twee bieren tevreden, zullen mijn vriend betalen.

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Toadkiller, you're the closest Flareite to me as of now at about 453 miles away.

Some regulars still haven't marked the map. Masao, Dukhat, Saltah'na, The359, Krenim, PsyLiam, and Sol System are the immediate ones that come to mind. Snay just posted, so now we're up to forty.

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Or even the oldests of the original members... Baloo, Frankg, uh... not too many members in the single or even double digit Member #'s.

--------------------
I'm slightly annoyed at Hobbes' rather rude decision to be much more attractive than me though. That's just rude. - PsyLiam, Oct 27, 2005.

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sherman Oaks, Sherman Oaks... Now where have I heard that before?
Oh yes, I've heard they have good Sherman Oaks karate there. Bit of a problem with organized crime, though.

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

Haha... I don't think there's a major organized crime issue in Sherman Oaks unless you count accountants.

--------------------

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Siegfried:
Jason, you really might want to consider using a different picture. Posting your Florida driver's license number, date of birth, and address for everyone to see isn't a good idea. I can see you played with the license, but, you know, in case you didn't alter the information on it.

I hope you escape the wrath of Wilma. The good news is that she's continuing to weaken from the monster she was earlier yesterday. I've been watching the models, and they seem to be sliding down the Florida coast. Unfortunately, almost all of Florida is in the cone of probability on the five-day track from the NHC. If it stays on that track (I know, but be optimistic), then Ft. Lauderdale could be in the same position as Houston was with Rita (you'll be on the better side of the storm).

No matter what, though, I'll hope for the best for you. Good luck.

Thanks for the concern, but I changed three numbers on the licence and the addres is several years out of date. I threw in a little "wilma" next to the state too for shits.

Currently, they think the hurricane might even diminish so far as to a Tropical Storm.

I'm mostly concerned that power might be out for afew days at my apartment- this kind of crap always happens right after I buy a ton of perishible groceries. [Roll Eyes]

Man- No one else lives in Florida?!?
Did you guys set up some sort of restraining order?

[ October 21, 2005, 06:28 PM: Message edited by: Jason Abbadon ]

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I noticed that the hurricane symbol and new state slogan, but better to warn.

The last I heard from earlier this afternoon was that Wilma was going to thoroughly mess up the Yucatan before moving to Florida as a weak hurricane (low category two at landfall).

As for your groceries, how about a hurricane block party the day before it comes in? Round up the rest of your neighbors who have perishable items, and do a huge blowout with lots of alcohol. You can sleep off the hangover during the hurricane, too.

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yah- we have cookouts and such- people are talking about some sort of pre-Halloween barbeque on monday.

I cant indulge in alcohol just now- the perscription drugs I take go all lethal when mixed.somethging I'm trying to avoid

I could just gorge myself and throw up all day after I suppose....

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

Yeah... give it the ol' supermodel try, right Jason?

--------------------

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

Nooo.....whenever I puke, the blood vessels under my eyes leak or something and I look like I've been punched in both eyes.

That happen to anyone else?

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

No, but I'm glad I don't live in Fu*cking, Austria...

F*cking, Austria on Wikipedia

--------------------

This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  12  13  14   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps