Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Member Map (Page 8)

This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14   
Author Topic: Member Map
Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's how Google's DNS servers perform load-balancing, yeah.
Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is indeed what happens. However I can go to other Google pages like .de, .co.uk, .fr, etc and they stay on those pages.

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

MinutiaeMan
Living the Geeky Dream
Member # 444

- posted      Profile for MinutiaeMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toadkiller:
Googles ... finds... .... Capps

*dies laughing*
Kazeite
Member # 970

- posted      Profile for Kazeite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hallelujah! [Big Grin]
Masao
doesn't like you either
Member # 232

- posted      Profile for Masao     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, a little Mac help, please. I can't see the map, for some reason. I do get this Java script message: "The Google Maps API key used on this web site was registered for a different web site. You can generate a new key for this web site at http://www.google.com/apis/maps/."

--------------------
When you're in the Sol system, come visit the Starfleet Museum

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK, one more question for Nim: What's the farthest north you've been?
bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Masao, are you using Safari?
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Nim:

It seems I have a real swedish sports name, because this me is the worst. The guy is blond, one year younger than me and three centimeters taller.
I'm not even going to comment on his interests.

What's that say about Brad Pitt? how does that relate to soccer?

I'd do him.

[Wink]

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It asks "Ser p� TV?", means "sees/watches on TV?". When he watches TV, he watches the Pitt.
Yeah...I guess I'd do him too. [Mad]

Sol System saged:
quote:
OK, one more question for Nim: What's the farthest north you've been?
I went to the outskirts of the north pole in the summer of 1991, with my family. It was nice, perpetual spring blossom and the lowest the sun set was a foot over the horizon, measured with kid's hands.
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He watches Brad Pitt... on TV? lol!

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I guess stalking has become digital then.

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ooh, this is nifty. Scandinavians have me beat for northness, though... [Smile]
Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aha! It's Garak! And he's... in England?
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just an FYI, but Frapper has both moved to its own domain and changed its name (to Frappr). The new link to the member map is: http://www.frappr.com/flarescififorums

I also suppose I ought to find a decent, recent picture of me to post up there.

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

Where is Bernd - he's in Germany isn't he or was it Austria? Anyhoo - one of the Axis powers. [Wink]

RW lived in Belgium didn't he?

This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps