Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Member Map (Page 6)

This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  12  13  14   
Author Topic: Member Map
Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I goofed. I added myself twice by mistake. Unfortunately, this damn thing zooms in on the downtown area, so where its pointing at is actually incorrect. Can't I at least move the marker to closer to where I live?

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian
FreeSpace 2, the greatest space sim of all time, now remastered!

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hear the tri-city Alpine Field Hockey rivalry between the Fu*cking Monarchs, F*cking Kings and Fucking Dragons is heated and results in close and cornered matches of high skill and wild-eyed playmaking!
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jason Abbadon:
Nooo.....whenever I puke, the blood vessels under my eyes leak or something and I look like I've been punched in both eyes.

That happen to anyone else?

The strain of vomiting can be enough to burst capillaries (tiny blood vessels) in the eyes.

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Funny.
quote:
A considerable portion of Fucking's budget is spent on replacing the stolen signs.
I want to visit there and complain about the Fucking cops, Fucking taxes and the Fucking weather.

Or I could just stay here, grow old and do all that anyway. [Wink]

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wonder why don't they just start selling those signs then...

It also looks like someone finally can put their name on the map.

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've got six US cities, to cities in England, one Scittish city and a hot chick at the local comic book shop with my last name.

Waaay too many people to kill, so I have to assume I'm not really related to them.

Particularly that woman....hmmmm.....women......

Have some fun and Google Images for your name .

Lotsa freaks there....all races and colors represented too.

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Googling my name turns up eight pictures, three of which are of an erect penis. It's the same erect penis, actually. No, it's not mine (although I'd kill for that body).

I've driven through Caldwell, TX, a few times to visit my sister while she was in college. It's a nice, little town that bills itself as the Kolache Capital of the World. The next Kolache Festival is September 9, 2006, so mark your calendar.

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

"Kolache"?

If you ever drive through Lake City Florida, stop and ask if they know anyone named "Caldwell".

They're all related to me, all crazier than shit religous nutjobs that sometimes handle snakes and speak in tounges in the trailers they call "church" though how anything on cinderblocks can be consecrated is beyond me.

Jerry Falwell and Billy Graham are their gods.

I. Shit. You. Not.

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kolaches are delicious. It's a bread roll that's stuffed with either a fruit or meat filling. They're popular breakfast items down here; the sausage kolaches are kinda like pigs in a blanket (only it's bread instead of a pancake). It's a Czech food that immigrated to Texas.

Did I mention they're delicious? This one little breakfast shop in the Galleria sells an awesome bacon, egg, cheese, and jalope�o pepper kolache. So good.

The furthest I've made it into Florida is Destin, and I don't think I'll be repeating that drive anytime soon. Something about all those bridges in Louisiana that creeps me the hell out. If I do ever find myself in Lake City, I'll try and keep myself out of trouble.

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Siegfried - just curious your name isn't like eric tapenas or something is it!?! [Smile]

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

"Siegfried Penishead"?

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know how you're only getting 8 results... I get between 491 and 2600...

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got zero. And I've only managed to find one other person with my exact name. Which is apparently in my family tree.

--------------------
I'm slightly annoyed at Hobbes' rather rude decision to be much more attractive than me though. That's just rude. - PsyLiam, Oct 27, 2005.

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

Using my nickname, I get 127 hits on my name. Using my full first name on the search, I get the eight hits with the penis pics. Flipping over to a web search, people with the same name as me include an interaction designer, a book and film reviewer, an assistant state attorney, and a professor/chair of military science among others.
Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Searching on IMDb I found what celebrities are from the Charleston area...

The only ones I could recognize:
Stephen Colbert (The Daily Show)
Andy Dick (News Radio, Road Trip, Zoolander, Old School)
Mackenzie Rosman (7th Heaven)
Vanessa Minnillo (various MTV shows, current cover of Maxim)

--------------------
I'm slightly annoyed at Hobbes' rather rude decision to be much more attractive than me though. That's just rude. - PsyLiam, Oct 27, 2005.

This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  12  13  14   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps