Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » Bush is the Next President! (Page 6)

This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12   
Author Topic: Bush is the Next President!
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good points, JeffR

So, the question is, how do we accomplish said change?

And why do we let parents teach their children hatred in the first place?

And why does Rush believe himself to be on a "hit list"? =)

------------------
Star Trek Gamma Quadrant

Continuing to boldly go ...

[This message has been edited by JeffKardde (edited November 16, 2000).]

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah, been listening, have we? Maybe because he is?

It's one of those things liberals do, called character assasination. Ken Starr, all the women that Clinton tried to destroy, the SecState of Florida. You know, the politics of personal destruction that we're supposed to stop? How can you in good consience support such hypocrits, anyway?

------------------
"You know, you--you let a wolf save your life, they make you pay and pay and pay..."
- Fraser, "due South"

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Until we can legally kill the stupid, and/or a bunch of us more 'enlightened' white folks open up on a KKK rally with semiautos, you will never be rid of people like that.

Hm. Now I may write a song about that...

White robes turn red...
Morons are dead...
(something something)
(something) in the head...

RE: The Hit List: Don't you remember the Larry Flynt "Money-for-dirty-laundry" episode during the Lewinsky thing when they ofered rewards for accusations (substantiation was irrelevant) against Republican leaders?

---------------
Stupidity deserves no mercy.

[This message has been edited by First of Two (edited November 16, 2000).]

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Omega,

I don't agree with character assassination on the sides of either parties ... (look at Bush's pre-primary attacks on McCain as an example).

I especially don't like whats going on down in Florida. Frankly, I'm all for Gore conceeding, b/c the longer he and Daley drag this out, the more it hurts his chances or re-election ...

As for hipocritical, you might want to take a look into your own ranks and not throw the proverbial first stone there, buddy. Republicans don't have the high moral ground on this issue any more than Dems do.

------------------
Star Trek Gamma Quadrant

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

Oh!

And I realized why I hate Rush so much.

He's an incredible spin doctor ... no matter what happens, he spins it in favor of the Republicans. I'm not NOT accusing Democrats of doing the same thing, mind you, but Rush seems so bent on the Repulican Way Of Life (so to speak), that he seems blind to any other arguments.

Does anyone here know who Ron Smith is? Maybe he's just a local Maryland guy, I dunno.

Died-in-the-wool conservative, but, as one Dem put it on his show tonight, "that guy on before you? He's a liar. I don't agree with your political outlook, but you at least tell the truth."

And it is true. Ron Smith'll swear up and down by the Republican So Called Way of Life, but he *is* able to see the other side of the argument, and will even argue with other Conservative callers on his show in *support* of the other position.

Is he a liberal?

Yeah, right. Was Hitler a nice guy? Noooo ...

Is he fair?

Very.

Is Rush fair?

Nope.

------------------
Star Trek Gamma Quadrant

Omega
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"look at Bush's pre-primary attacks on McCain as an example"

Example, please.

"Is Rush fair?

Nope."

Evidence, please.

------------------
"You know, you--you let a wolf save your life, they make you pay and pay and pay..."
- Fraser, "due South"

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

I seem to remember Bush insinuating that McCain - a war hero - betrayed other POWs ... that's just shameful.

On the few occasions I've listened to Rush, everytime someone has tried to bring up an argument on the other side's perspective, Rush goes, "No, no, no -- those liberals are..." and so on and so on. He does not give the caller time to present his argument, and does not listen to said argument. Hardly fair of him.

Sorry. Rush Limbaugh is a spokesman of the Republican Party. I doubt one word of what he speaketh is an orginal thought ...

------------------
Star Trek Gamma Quadrant

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A spoon feeder? I just find him arrogant and self centered, my like my republican employee, those two (notice not 'all of you') are pretty well made for each other. My platoon SGT was (maybe is, if alive) a Rush fan, and I'd listen, just get all points of view, and he did, often, interupt his callers. Just from those examples that I listened to, he didn't seem fair.

I've never seen a debate where one side interupts another often, whether it's heated or not.

And I can Proudly say, I have not listened to Rush since I took over from my platoon SGT. Late 1992.

------------------
**...****...**

Omega
Member # 91

"I seem to remember Bush insinuating that McCain - a war hero - betrayed other POWs ... that's just shameful."

IIRC, that was not Bush.

"On the few occasions I've listened to Rush, everytime someone has tried to bring up an argument on the other side's perspective, Rush goes, "No, no, no -- those liberals are..." and so on and so on."

I don't know who you're listening to, but that ain't Rush. Maybe two liberals have called him in the past year that I've heard, and he always just gets out of their way and lets them rant (as liberals are wont to do). He may interrupt someone (anyone) while they're speaking, but only because he IS on a limited time frame, and needs them to get to their point ASAP.

------------------
- Fraser, "due South"

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

You do recall correctly Omega ... but do you recall that Bush applauded the gentleman who made the accusations? That means Bush supported the man's claims.

Sorry fellas -- John McCain knows more about honor and integrity than George W. Bush *ever* will.

As for Rush ... sorry, Omega. He doesn't let anyone speak anything that he doesn't want to hear.

------------------
Star Trek Gamma Quadrant

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was McCain too brave to be president?

Interesting article, though it isn't really about McCain except in passing, and I'm not too sure I agree with the ultimate conclusion. Still, food for thought.

------------------
What did it mean to you
An early chat with death
To pull your body for a moment from your soul
--
Camper Van Beethoven
Read chapter one of "Dirk Tungsten in...The Disappearing Planet"! Gonna donate half my money to the city.

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I've never heard Rush Limbaugh, but if he gets the support of the Cutting Edge he gets my support. Anything that helps stop the new world order and those damn
Freemasons . Damn First...

Rush Limbaugh - The master communicator.

The New World Order is coming! Are you ready? Once you understand what this New World Order really is, and how it is being gradually implemented, you will be able to see it progressing in your daily news!!

Learn how to protect yourself, your loved ones!

Stand by for insights so startling you will never look at the news the same way again.

------------------
Communism. Who wouldn't like their neighbour thrown into a goulag?

Please vote for the Communist Party of Canada This November 27th.

[This message has been edited by Ultra Magnus (edited November 16, 2000).]

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

Damn New World Order guys. Didn't we just stop them from taking over last week? Sheeesh.

------------------
Star Trek Gamma Quadrant

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
doesn't that New World Order have somethin' ta do with that thar wrasllin??

------------------
**...****...**

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ultra.. I just read that Freemason link.

I gotta say, that's the saddest, yet funniest pile of utter shit I've ever read.

There IS no 19th Degree ritual.

Lucifer isn't mentioned in any Masonic ritual.

The Capitol was NOT laid out by Freemasons.. doesn't this guy know about Benjamin Bannecker? The guy who pretty much designed the place after the plans were lost? He was BLACK! (At that time, there weren't any black Masons... there are now, though.)

------------------
"Ed Gruberman, you fail to grasp Ty Kwan Leap. Approach me, that you might see." -- The Master

This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps