Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » Bush is the Next President! (Page 8)

This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12   
Author Topic: Bush is the Next President!
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Omega:

You're an idiot. Kindly re-read my post. If you *still* don't understand, I'll spell it out much more simply ... like, in pig latin.

------------------
Star Trek Gamma Quadrant

Continuing to boldly go ...

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't bother, JK. I've come to the conclusion that you're simply not worth dealing with. As such, unless you care to make a legitimate argument, I will not waste my time posting in reply.

We tried, Rob.

------------------
"You know, you--you let a wolf save your life, they make you pay and pay and pay..."
- Fraser, "due South"

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd just like to say that my nipples itch. Severely.

------------------
"Omigod. Singing meat. This is altogether too much."

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Omega,

Let me try this again:

Rob has a political alignment that is "correct" for him. That is, he's tried other alignments, they ain't worked, he found one that he likes. Therefore, it is "correct."

You have (apparently) only had one sort of political alignment (Republican), and until its challenged in the "Real World" you will not know if it is "correct" for you.

Do you understand?

I'm not attacking your views b/c they're not the ones I agree with (well, sometimes I do, but not in this instance), I'm attacking them because you've never had them challenged.

You've never had a friends whose been shot by a man legally entitled to own a gun.

You've never had a friends who is trying to pull themselves out of drug abuse, only to be dragged back down by too-stiff and unwavering laws.

You've never been working your tail off to pay your bills and your taxes, realizing that you're barely making ends meet (such as 1of2, which is why I respect his views on the subject, b/c he hasn't simply decided to pick one side or the other).

Do you understand? Don't take it as an attack. Take it as an observation.

------------------
Star Trek Gamma Quadrant

Continuing to boldly go ...

[This message has been edited by JeffKardde (edited November 18, 2000).]

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A single quibble...

"- People who willingly stay and get beat up on by a bunch of others are of questionable intelligence"

Not necessarily. Sometimes, throwing yourself to the wolves is the best way to make your point effectively, if not to the wolves, then to the witnesses.

For instance, I've been in one or two conversations/confrontations like the kind you mentioned above, that turned ugly after a while. Now, my beliefs didn't change, the beliefs of the guys who attacked me never changed... but the attitudes of the people who were watching, sitting on the fence? Oh, baby! I showed them just how hypocritical the people I was arguing against were. And that was enough.

I would have had a LOT of fun with your 'friend,' CC. I bet I coulda gotten him to take a swing at me.

I don't know what that anti-masonic rot is about. The Masonic symbol is a compass over a square, with a big letter "G" (for "God") in the middle of it.

Yeah, the Eastern Star women's organization's symbol is an upside-down star, but anybody who thinks that that's a purely witch or satanic symbol is a person of colossal ignorance about history and culture, including their own. (The AMISH paint those symbols on their barns, for chrissakes!!)

------------------
"Ed Gruberman, you fail to grasp Ty Kwan Leap. Approach me, that you might see." -- The Master

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, no, no.

The Masons are Satanic.

End of story. If you disagree with me you are doomed for eternity.

All the evidence points to Satan.

------------------
Communism. Who wouldn't like their neighbour thrown into a goulag?

Please vote for the Communist Party of Canada This November 27th.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First: So, you're claiming the Amish aren't Satanic? *L*

------------------
"What he did to that walrus gentle-man was inexcusable."
-T. Herman Zweibel on "Mr. Woodrow Wood-pecker", The Onion, 7-Nov-2000

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

Well, it looks like its time to drag this out. =)

Congrats, George W!

------------------
Star Trek Gamma Quadrant
Average Rated 7.5 out of 10 Smileys by Fabrux
Shop Smart -- Shop "S"-Mart

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I certainly had no doubt

------------------
"I'm not like George Bush. If he wins or loses, life goes on. I will do anything to win." - Al Gore, Newsweek, 1999

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also forward my congrats to GWB!!!

Now stop aiming those missiles at Toronto!!!

------------------
"My Name is Elmer Fudd, Millionaire. I own a Mansion and a Yacht."
Psychiatrist: "Again."

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
**Headline 48 point**
BUSH WINS!
*Subhead 24 point**
Gives Democrats 48 hrs to leave country

------------------
"Ed Gruberman, you fail to grasp Ty Kwan Leap. Approach me, that you might see." -- The Master

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, at least if they leave the country they can be pretty sure of Bush never finding them.

*meow*

------------------
"I am in one of those rare periods of life where I am convinced I am a sexy devil."- Simon "Sol System" Sizer

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

Yeah, but it's a good a bet that they can't find where they're GOING on the same map, with the educational system in the shambles they've left it in.

------------------

Diane
aka Tora Ziyal
Member # 53

- posted      Profile for Diane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, you bet the education system'll be in shambles once all the liberals leave. There'll be no teachers left.

------------------
"Life end when you die. But imagination share with others, live forever."
--Quan, Final Fantasy IX

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want to make a Bush joke too!

*thinks*

Um...

Wait, wait, ok.

At least if they leave the country, Bush won't be able to find them! Ha ha ha ha ha ha...damn.

At least...if they...take...money...

(Quick Simon, it's time for your secret neverfailing punchline.)

Tits!

------------------
I have been floated to this spot this hour
On a series of events
I cannot explain
--
Olivia Tremor Control
Read chapters one and two of "Dirk Tungsten in...The Disappearing Planet"! Read, read, read, read, read me now.

This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps