Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » Logos logos everywhere... (Page 10)

This topic comprises 34 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...  32  33  34   
Author Topic: Logos logos everywhere...
Masao
doesn't like you either
Member # 232

- posted      Profile for Masao     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Do it, Rev!

--------------------
When you're in the Sol system, come visit the Starfleet Museum

Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for Reverend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sure Mike, go for it.
Dan The Minutiae Man, has also offered to host and he is also welcome.
Anyone else who has a website and wants to use any of these, feel free to ask.

While I'm here are there any Logos that I've missed? Not counting the later Voyager stuff since I know I haven't even touched them yet.

Any major TOS or TAS adversary that I haven't covered yet? Any requests for conjectural logos for memorable alien worlds or Federation members?

--------------------
Dark Knight Adventures & Batman Beyond:Stripped - DeviantArt Gallery
================================
...what we demand is a total absence of solid facts!

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Angosia III perhaps?

I can't really think of any more. Unless you want to do conjectural logos for Federation divisions, departments and bureaus, like the Bureau of Industrialization (throughout TOS, according to the Concordance), the Burau of Planetary Treaties ("Mark of Gideon" [TOS]), the Department of Agricultural Affairs ("The Trouble with Tribbles" [TOS]).

--------------------
Titan Fleet Yards | Memory Alpha

kiltedbear
Member # 1138

- posted      Profile for kiltedbear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
How about the Tal Shiar or Obsidian Order insignias?

--------------------
"Sweet Jesus, do you have to use the whole can?"
-Metatron

Spike
Pathetic Vampire
Member # 322

- posted      Profile for Spike     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, I'd like to get rid off the B/W logos on my page and use yours instead, but do you have them without shadow by any chance?

Ligon II (TNG Code of Honor) had a logo. I could make screenshots if you're interested.

--------------------
"Never give up. And never, under any circumstances, no matter what - never face the facts." - Ruth Gordon

kiltedbear
Member # 1138

- posted      Profile for kiltedbear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Reverend, have you ever thought of doing non-Trek insignias? I think if you did ones from B5, SeaQuest, or Star Wars they would look great

--------------------
"Sweet Jesus, do you have to use the whole can?"
-Metatron

Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for Reverend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
SeaQuest? You must be joking.

quote:
I can't really think of any more. Unless you want to do conjectural logos for Federation divisions, departments and bureaus, like the Bureau of Industrialization (throughout TOS, according to the Concordance), the Bureau of Planetary Treaties ("Mark of Gideon" [TOS]), the Department of Agricultural Affairs ("The Trouble with Tribbles" [TOS]).
I think those would be very low on my list of priorities.

quote:
Well, I'd like to get rid off the B/W logos on my page and use yours instead, but do you have them without shadow by any chance?

There is indeed a chance.

quote:
Ligon II (TNG Code of Honor) had a logo. I could make screenshots if you're interested.
Sure, go for it.

Oh yeah, and here's Angosia.
 -

--------------------

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Peliar Zel also has an emblem, and was also UFP member.

--------------------
Titan Fleet Yards | Memory Alpha

Sarvek
Member # 910

- posted      Profile for Sarvek     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
How about the NX Project Logo, the Logo for Epsilon station from ST:TMP, and the MACO Logo from Enterprise. Those are the only ones that I could think of. Reverend, you do such a great job on the logos I would love to see more. [Big Grin] [Wink]

Cheers,

Sarvek

Spike
Pathetic Vampire
Member # 322

- posted      Profile for Spike     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ok, here it is.
http://flareupload.pleh.net/uploads/322/ligon_1.jpg
http://flareupload.pleh.net/uploads/322/ligon_2.jpg

Unfortunately it's not very challenging. :-D

--------------------
"Never give up. And never, under any circumstances, no matter what - never face the facts." - Ruth Gordon

Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

Done.
 -
Next!

--------------------

Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

quote:
Peliar Zel also has an emblem, and was also UFP member.
Are there any shots of her where she is closer to the camera and/or on a set with better lighting?
All I can make out from that is a triangle with some indistinguishable markings flanked by curly shapes.

quote:
How about the NX Project Logo, the Logo for Epsilon station from ST:TMP, and the MACO Logo from Enterprise.
Given that season 2 of ENT isn't out in the UK yet and that I haven't seen any pictures of it yet, I'm afraid I can't draw the MACO logo.
Again with the NX-Project, I can't draw what I can't see and I've yet to see any useable reference shots of that one.
I have actually done a version of the Epsilon station logo, you can see it on my "Jupiter Outpost 92". I'll get around to presenting it properly sometime in the near future.

--------------------

Sarvek
Member # 910

- posted      Profile for Sarvek     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Reverend, I do have some pics of a couple of those things that I pointed out. Would you like me to email them to you because I do not believe that I have enough posts to put up the pics?

Cheers,

Sarvek [Wink]

SoundEffect
Member # 926

- posted      Profile for SoundEffect     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have done the Epsilon IX / Relay station symbol.

Relay Station

The Angosian symbol, tipped on it's side was used for the Voyager 'Heirarchy' aliens.

--------------------
Stephen L.
-Maritime Science Fiction Modelers-

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Here's the MACO patch, as done by Richard at ASAP.

http://www.phasers.net/2150/macopatch.jpg

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

This topic comprises 34 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...  32  33  34   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps