Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles ($$) (Page 11)

This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13   
Author Topic: Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles ($$)
Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So are you thinking the real human Cameron was in the room and got killed there? I don't know... I think something happened to him that we don't know about yet. When John asked him "Do we do this alot in the future? Sneak around in the dark?" The way Derek answered him: "We do this alot," seemed very Terminatorish. But I find it hard to believe that he's been replaced by a machine. At least by a machine that knows it's a machine. Why would a T have gone to the trouble of taking John to see his dad?

There's also the unanswered question of why the machines let the left the prisoners alone all of a sudden with an axe to get themselves free. They all seemed to know it was a set up of some kind. I think Derek has either been replaced or brainwashed.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well we know Derek wasn't replaced by the simple fact that he was shot and needed surgery. I think Charlie would have noticed he wasn't human. Just, y'know, putting that out there.

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Josh
Member # 1884

- posted      Profile for Josh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wasn't this season supposed to be 14 episodes but trimmed to nine because of the writter's strike? I'm wondering how things would have unfolded differently if they ran another 5 episodes this season. We have so many lingering plot threads going right now.

I hope next season changes up the status quo a bit.

--------------------
Failure is not an option -- it comes bundled with Windows.

Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for Reverend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I imagine a chunk of that would have covered the two high school threads of the mysterious girl and the weird graffiti.

As for Derek, Cameron and the room; She may have been there or another of her model (he did jump on her the second he saw her) I doubt that he saw a human with her face as the time frame would be too small.

--------------------
Dark Knight Adventures & Batman Beyond:Stripped - DeviantArt Gallery
================================
...what we demand is a total absence of solid facts!

shikaru808
T-t-t-t-today, JUNIOR!
Member # 2080

- posted      Profile for shikaru808     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
About Cameron, I agree with the consensus of her perhaps being in the room, but maybe as another member of the resistance who was also captured and tortured to get information from Derek.

Either way, they still have some sort of familiar connection in the future.

--------------------
"Its coming on. I just saw the wall move..."

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd buy another of her model somehow being in that room and used to get info from Derek. He looked whipped when he came out like he'd been broken. Maybe he gave something up to save her only to find out she was a machine pretending to be tortured.

The finale didn't seem like much of a finale. Seems like should be one more episode. And yah... the high school girl plot needs to be tapped more. They can't just leave it hanging after making it so obvious that it's something we should be wondering about.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration

Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for Reverend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Or perhaps she was the interrogator and the T-600 was just on jailer duty.

--------------------

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

Possibly.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Source: hollywoodreporter.com

At this point in the season, the strictly defined countries of "renewed" and "canceled" have acres of gray area in between. A couple dozen shows are clustered near the border, on the verge of being declared dead or alive for next season.

"Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles." Fans need not worry: Sources say that "Terminator" will be back. Fox executives like the creative product and thought the finale's performance last week was solid. The network also spent a considerable amount marketing the show, giving Season 2 some cost benefit. Also: The fourth "Terminator" movie comes out in 2009, and as "The Simpsons Movie" proved, there are promotional advantages to film-TV synergy.

"Knight Rider." The February movie performed well for NBC. Sources say the network is in talks with a showrunner who is familiar with NBC primetime, which suggests a regular series order is likely.

"Moonlight." CBS is playing wait-and-see with this Friday night show. The network is curious whether the show's fans return once it comes back from its strike-induced hiatus. But "Moonlight" fans are passionate, the show fits well into CBS' Friday night alternative crime block and an eventual pickup is probable.

"Jericho." CBS must make this decision quickly since only three episodes remain in Season 2 and the network has to choose Ending A or Ending B. Two conclusions to the season have been shot. One puts a narrative lid on the series (lest protesting fans pelt CBS executives with thousands of pounds of nuts again), the other more of a cliffhanger. CBS notes that the show gains from DVR viewership and online viewing, but after its performance the past two weeks, most doubt the citizens of "Jericho" will live to fight another season.

"Reaper." Critics loved the pilot of the CW's supernatural drama, then griped that the series lost its way. The show returns tonight against ABC's "Lost" and needs divine intervention to come back strong enough to make the network add it to its list of previously announced pickups.

--------------------
Sparky::
Think!
Question Authority, Authoritatively.
“Believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see.”
EMSparks

Shalamar:
To save face, keep lower half shut.

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

Excellent...

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration

shikaru808
T-t-t-t-today, JUNIOR!
Member # 2080

- posted      Profile for shikaru808     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jesus, some of these shows I haven't even heard of. What the fuck is "Moonlight" and "Reaper" anyway? Google time...

--------------------
"Its coming on. I just saw the wall move..."

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

Reaper is yet another Joss Whedon show that will likely give studio execs the opportunity to screw him. I've never seen it (as I don't have the cable) but hear it's pretty good.

Now I'm off to go buy the new Serenity graphic novel and watch my Firefly box set.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration

Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

No way is Reaper a Joss Whedon show. I know I only caught about 10 mins of the pilot, but I'm reasonably sure I'd recognise the Whedon influence. It felt more like a Kevin Smith movie, or one of those shows that appears on Sci-Fi for three episodes and disappears without a splash.

--------------------

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

I thought for sure it was... but now that I look, I can't find any reference to him. Kevin Smith is listed as having directed one episode... hmmm... well, sorry for the mis-info.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It IS a Kevin Smith show.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps