Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles ($$) (Page 8)

This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13   
Author Topic: Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles ($$)
Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe severe damage, and we can see her endoskeleton, but she probably has some super skin regen. Besides, I'd hate it if Summer Glau got replaced. I enjoy the eye-candy.

--------------------
I'm slightly annoyed at Hobbes' rather rude decision to be much more attractive than me though. That's just rude. - PsyLiam, Oct 27, 2005.

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Indeed.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

Josh
Member # 1884

- posted      Profile for Josh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Liked the part at the end when Clamartie kicks the FBI's ass. I don't really get why he left him alive or why the LAPD didn't shoot them when they broke in to the control center.
Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for Reverend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Yah, there's no way she's dead, but there is the possibility that a new actress is being brought in to play her. Either way, it looks like we might get a peek at her endoskeleton. I'm guessing she looks somewhat T-Xish.
We already got a look at her metal when the Terminator that killed Derek's crew looked at her.
She looks just like all the others, just different proportions and presumably blue instead of red eyes.
Good thing too, I never liked the T-X design, it had too much personality.

As for why Cromartie left him alive, I imagine it was just because he was no longer a threat and showed no signs of fighting back. Terminators aren't vindictive.

--------------------
Dark Knight Adventures & Batman Beyond:Stripped - DeviantArt Gallery
================================
...what we demand is a total absence of solid facts!

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shoot... I'll have to see if I still have that ep on tape. I totally missed the TermoVision scan of her.

I don't think it was LAPD chasing them in the control center, I think it was security. But either way, Sarah took a mean shot at that guy's kidneys. She's a tough chick.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One theory is that our favorite FBI agent was left alive because Skynet wants him alive for some particular reason. Or alternately, Cromarte will just use him to help find Sarah and John.
shikaru808
T-t-t-t-today, JUNIOR!
Member # 2080

- posted      Profile for shikaru808     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well now that the FBI is involved, its probably going to be a lot harder for Crom to find them anyway. But I do suspect that the FBI guy may be involved in the creation of Skynet for some reason.

And I would be pissed if they got rid of Glau. The one episode where she smiles AND winks shouldnt be the one where she dies.... she'll probably just regenerate or something IMO.

--------------------
"Its coming on. I just saw the wall move..."

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

All of Agent Ellison's Biblical references seem to make me think he's involved with SkyNet too for some reason. My guess is the Conner's will barely interact with him directly throughout the course of the series until towards the end at which point they'll be forced to kill him.

One enduring question in my mind is, will the series end with Judgement Day happening ala T3 or with it being prevented? There's probably no answer to that yet. If the series gets canceled early on, they might end it with the Conners still unsure as to whether they've prevented it or not.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've heard that this show is on rocky ground and may not be renewed for a second season... [Frown]

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well of course it's on FOX, it doesn't hold a candle to more intelligent shows like Are You Smarter Than A Fifth Grader? and the Moment of Truth.
Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for Reverend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think most shows that aren't heavy hitters like Galactica are on rocky ground since the strike.
With a bit of luck NBC might not cancel Bionic Woman and Fox will feel compelled to compete in the female cyborg department.

--------------------

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bionic Woman is so cancelled.
Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

I'd be surprised if it isn't.

--------------------

shikaru808
T-t-t-t-today, JUNIOR!
Member # 2080

- posted      Profile for shikaru808     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Moment of Truth is a terrible, terrible show. I mean, how much more American can we get? "Ruin your life and strain your marriage for $50,000!"

Heh.

If they cancel SC and not Bionic Woman, it'd be a crying shame IMHO.

--------------------
"Its coming on. I just saw the wall move..."

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

I wasn't that impressed with BW. But SCC deserves alot more.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration

This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps