Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles ($$) (Page 7)

This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13   
Author Topic: Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles ($$)
Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I doubt we'll ever see Arnie. The best I think we can hope for is recreations of the photos from the mall either slightly out of focus or cleverly cropped so the face isn't showing.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Omega:
I wasn't trying to be precise, just referring to the models of Terminators seen in the movies. [Smile]

Also, some of the writers have been posting on a board I frequent, and they explain Cromartie's head. They say it still had the flesh on it when the time machine activated, but the flesh was already burning away. It went to the future where the flesh finished burning, resulting in a skinless skull.

So it is you!!

--------------------
Sparky::
Think!
Question Authority, Authoritatively.
“Believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see.”
EMSparks

Shalamar:
To save face, keep lower half shut.

Josh
Member # 1884

- posted      Profile for Josh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For those who haven't seen the afore mentioned T3 deleted scene:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYy0H1wuMYA

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Aban Rune:
Yah, Silberman really turned into a freakshow. Then, apparently, he went and joined FLAG and built the Knight Three Thousand.

I had the same thought about drawing from the movies. Silberman's recounting of the sene from T2. Cameron dressed up as a cop (hot, btw) and strolling into a police station.

Cameron really is creepy. The fact that she could play on the ballet teacher's friendship and get close to her only to walk away as they're gunned down by Russian mobsters because it wasn't her mission to protect them, then go pratice the ballet that the woman had taught her.... cold man.

The similarities to the room she was doing ballet in and the room in the house that Derrick was chained up in are creepy as well. Ads to the impression that something big happened in that room that we're not aware of yet.

Yeah this wasn't exactly the proudest moment in Terminator history, but like you say cold man. Also Silberman mentions others who saw what had happened. Perhaps there will be a little cult of Sarah Conner to mix things up a little bit.

Ooh,Ooh there should also be a Terminator/Knight Rider crossover. [Wink]

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe they find out about KITT and see him as a possible precursor to SkyNet....

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration

Kazeite
Member # 970

- posted      Profile for Kazeite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And then, the X-men will have to stop Mystique once more [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Do I remember about my amnesia?"

Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for Reverend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*fails to see the connection*

--------------------
Dark Knight Adventures & Batman Beyond:Stripped - DeviantArt Gallery
================================
...what we demand is a total absence of solid facts!

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bruce Davidson. Yes, THE Bruce Davidson. He puts his pants on in the morning - just like us - one leg at a time. Of course, once his pants are on, he makes gold records!
Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As long as he doesn't try to have Dan Ackroyd & Chevy Chase nuke America, it'll be OK.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bye bye Cameron?

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for Reverend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Skynet?

--------------------
Dark Knight Adventures & Batman Beyond:Stripped - DeviantArt Gallery
================================
...what we demand is a total absence of solid facts!

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I'm wondering what's up with this guy. He buys The Turk and sends the Connor clan on a wild goose chase, blows up Cameron... now what?

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cam's not dead, at most I think maybe her skin burned off.
OverRon
Member # 2036

- posted      Profile for OverRon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Either Cam is gonna be severely burned and have to hide in the house for the next 6 months to hide the scars, or she is reduced to an endoskeleton, and will have to regrow a whole bunch of flesh and stuff like Cromartie (new actress maybe?).

When I saw Reese take the chip out of the computer when they were hacking the traffic system, I thought he was gonna smash it, and that John would end up downloading Cam onto Vick's chip. Saying that though, I remember when I first watched T2, I thought Arnie would not sacrifice himself and would use the spare arm to replace the one he tore off.

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

Yah, there's no way she's dead, but there is the possibility that a new actress is being brought in to play her. Either way, it looks like we might get a peek at her endoskeleton. I'm guessing she looks somewhat T-Xish.

With all the Terminators running around the past, it's not too far outside the realm of possibility that the guy who has the Turk is metal. Though, a Terminator would certainly know what kind of charge would be needed to destroy Cam. So I doubt he's a machine. Maybe a human working for Skynet.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration

This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps