Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » $$ As the Tech In the Hourglass... ["Zero Hour" Spoilers] (Page 4)

This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  17  18  19   
Author Topic: $$ As the Tech In the Hourglass... ["Zero Hour" Spoilers]
Dat
Huh?
Member # 302

- posted      Profile for Dat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
He and Reed apparantly saw enough of Starfleet Command that they were going to land there until shot at.

It was Mayweather and TUCKER!

Either your memory is going or you still can't tell who's who on the ship.

--------------------
Is it Friday yet?

deadcujo
Spectator
Member # 13

- posted      Profile for deadcujo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Here are some captures of the pretty planes:
clicky
clicky
clicky

--------------------
Picard: Mr. Crusher, what's our maximum speed this week?
Wesley: [checking manual] Uh, 9.4, sir.
Picard: Very good. Take us to Warp 9.8 then.
Wesley: Aye, sir. Warp 9.2 it is.

Dukhat
Hater of Stock Footage
Member # 341

- posted      Profile for Dukhat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
...and here's a pic of the Nazi-alien:

http://davidblake.net/TEMP/alienNazi.jpg

Mucus
Member # 24

- posted      Profile for Mucus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Krenim:

Wacky Crazy Nutty Theory #1

They didn't go back in time. They are still in the 22nd Century. Why is everything so messed up, then? Archer and Co. just seriously messed with the timeline. Maybe.

Daniels' timeline thus far appears to be the "correct" one. Formation of the Federation and whatnot. In Daniels' timeline, the Delphic Expanse continues to grow, the Sphere-Builders invade in the 26th Century, and are defeated by the Federation.

Except that Archer and Co. destroyed the Spheres and eliminated the Delphic Expanse. Which means that, amongst other things, that history has just been altered for everybody who comes afterwards.

I'm leaning towards the alternate history thing as well. Is it possible that Daniels was actually right for once?
Maybe if Reed had been lost on the weapon, Archer might have screwed up the peace process with the Xindi, leading them to try another attack on Earth in the past. (i.e. Carpenter Street)
Except that, the attempt fails in someway leading to "our" timeline.

With Archer out of the picture, the peace process goes smoothly, the Xindi never attack Earth in the past, never causing "our" timeline.

*Irony alert*
Perhaps the attack on Earth in the past is what causes mankind to retailiate on the Xindi, wiping them out and leaving no trace of them in TNG/DS9, etc. Thus, the Xindi really were correct, we will destroy their world in the future.

Wes
Over 20 years here? Holy cow.
Member # 212

- posted      Profile for Wes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It fits, but its too far fetched. I think Daniels is up to something here. I think that was one of the aliens taking part of the temporal cold war, and its the NX-01's job to stop them (for some reason).

This is probably the beggining of a medium-sized Temporal cold war arc.

Boult
Member # 1269

- posted      Profile for Boult     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Futurama Guy:
Umm...they arrived back to Enterprise on Degras ship...it likely went on its merry way as Enterprise hitched a ride on the Aquatics ship. That explains the absense of Degras ship. Shran could have easily beeen back on his way to Andor and may return when he figures out things are out of place...

You are right... heh.. I posted this late last night.. and I reviewed the show again today.. yeah they were to rendezvous with Enterprise after destroying the weapon. now I wonder why Aquatics didn't find out they were not in right time or timeline.
Boult
Member # 1269

- posted      Profile for Boult     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mark, I do have real close up of the Alien Nazi snapped recently.. it is at http://deafonline2.com/boult/ENT24-AlienNaziOfficer.png

enjoy it is in PNG and about 230kb and hope it help determine if it is Reman or not.. I doubt it is Reman at all.

Speaking of Nazi Alien, he may be one of the character from DOOM or Quake Game eh.. [Smile]

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hmmmm perobably NOT a Reman then.
Damn. We really dont need yet another evil alien race we've never seen before fucking around with Earth's past.

SHit was bad enough in Time's arrow and no one saw those aliens as aliens.

Mabye they'll be some sort of saving grace here as well.....
I hope.

[ May 27, 2004, 05:04 PM: Message edited by: Jason Abbadon ]

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Spike
Pathetic Vampire
Member # 322

- posted      Profile for Spike     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You really should start to watch other TV shows. That Nazi Alien obviously is the Master.

--------------------
"Never give up. And never, under any circumstances, no matter what - never face the facts." - Ruth Gordon

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
THe Master?!? If you refer to Dr. Who's Master, he was'nt a blue vampire.

I dont know what else you could be referring to though.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The Master was the arch-villain in Season 1 of Buffy. Of course, Nazi Reman/Vampire doesn't have punch mouth, so it can't be him either. [Wink]

--------------------
"Kirito? I killed a thing and now it says I have XPs! Is that bad? Am I dying?"

-Asuna, Episode 2, Sword Art Online Abridged

Guardian 2000
Member # 743

- posted      Profile for Guardian 2000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Are people seriously thinking that's a Reman?

--------------------
. . . ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam.

G2k's ST v. SW Tech Assessment

Dat
Huh?
Member # 302

- posted      Profile for Dat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
For lack of a better description and better information, yes. Once they get a better look, they'll understand it's not a Reman.

--------------------
Is it Friday yet?

The Mighty Monkey of Mim
SUPPOSED TO HAVE ICE POWERS!!
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Confused]

Looks like one to me, just on a TV makeup budget rather than that of a feature film.

--------------------
The flaws we find most objectionable in others are often those we recognize in ourselves.

B.J.
Space Cadet
Member # 858

- posted      Profile for B.J.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
To quote my wife: "Bastards!"

I'm convinced they're in the 1940's, but is the aquatic vessel stuck there too? I doubt it, since whoever pushed the Enterprise through time could probably do it just after they emerged from the docking bay.

So I guess the ship doesn't get a new paintjob for the fourth season yet.

B.J.

This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  17  18  19   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps