Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » $$ As the Tech In the Hourglass... ["Zero Hour" Spoilers] (Page 9)

This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...  17  18  19   
Author Topic: $$ As the Tech In the Hourglass... ["Zero Hour" Spoilers]
Boult
Member # 1269

- posted      Profile for Boult     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Lee:
Oh, yeah, by the way - another number that's screwed up: seven humans on Degra's ship? Count'em. . .

Archer
Reed
Sato
Forbes (MACO)
Woods (MACO)
Romero (MACO)

That's six. Then Forbes gets the chop, and Archer stays behind, and he tells the four of them to get back to the ship.

So was Daniels sneaking around on Degra's ship when the Xindi scanned it? Or is this just another screwup like (we assume, for now) the 2152 date was?

Never mind (since I can't delete my own post [Razz] )
Captain Boh
Member # 1282

- posted      Profile for Captain Boh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayre:
Warning: side note. Actually, I've seen a bit of Farscape, but it comes on at such an awkward time here that it's hard to catch consistantly. I'm getting bounced around episodes a lot, it's making it hard to follow. End side note.

As for checking to see what craft were approaching, that's plausible, but I would imagine there'd be at least some kind of IFF signal from starfleet ship to ship.

On another side note, we should be able to make a general idea of how fast your average shuttle moves through the atmosphere by comparing how fast the planes and the shuttle parted, assuming full throtle for the plane.

maybe his brain has atrophied since he hasn't really had any chance to think in the last year or so
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Lee:
Oh, yeah, by the way - another number that's screwed up: seven humans on Degra's ship? Count'em. . .

Archer
Reed
Sato
Forbes (MACO)
Woods (MACO)
Romero (MACO)

That's six. Then Forbes gets the chop, and Archer stays behind, and he tells the four of them to get back to the ship.

So was Daniels sneaking around on Degra's ship when the Xindi scanned it? Or is this just another screwup like (we assume, for now) the 2152 date was?

Mabye someone was there to man the transporters?
Archer could've only listed the names of the people atually boarding the sphere.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Gvsualan
Perpetual Member
Member # 968

- posted      Profile for Gvsualan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wouldn't the Xindi man their own transporters?

--------------------
Hey, it only took 13 years for me to figure out my password...

Ayre
Member # 1218

- posted      Profile for Ayre     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Maybe chef thought he would get some screen time if he stowed away

--------------------
Wit is educated insolence

Kazeite
Member # 970

- posted      Profile for Kazeite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You know, I just realized...

The funny thing is that we don't know whether there was Alien Nazi during WWII in Trek universe or not. [Smile]

Yeah, I know that it's rather unlikely that, say, some alien crashed on Earth in 1935 and impressed Hitler so much that he made him a general, but, hey, we're talking about Enterprise here - this series is anything but logical. [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Do I remember about my amnesia?"

Gvsualan
Perpetual Member
Member # 968

- posted      Profile for Gvsualan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well there was in the TOS era - the whole John Gill experiment that moreless recreated the entire Nazi thing, but his plan was to do it "right", this time.

Not to mention Kirks statement at dinner in ST6 with the Chang gang, something to the effect of: "Earth. Hitler. 1933."

--------------------

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Which was in reference to the Germans needing breathing room, not to their having alien cyberzombies as allies.

--------------------
".mirrorS arE morE fuN thaN televisioN" - TEH PNIK FLAMIGNO

Ayre
Member # 1218

- posted      Profile for Ayre     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hell, if we want to speculate, we can say the whole Nazi party was influenced by the blue cyberzombie aliens, and the John Gill experiment was him copying the aliens unknowingly. You can speculate anything for this, the problem is there's this horrid lack of evidence for any of it. Reality is, unless we see next season, or we get a spoiler leaked..we have no idea. Damn Berman for his riddle, it was almost clever of him. For a shamless ratings bid, that is.

--------------------

Gvsualan
Perpetual Member
Member # 968

quote:
Originally posted by Kazeite:
Yeah, I know that it's rather unlikely that, say, some alien crashed on Earth in 1935 and impressed Hitler so much that he made him a general, but, hey, we're talking about Enterprise here - this series is anything but logical. [Big Grin]

...or 1919/20.

--------------------

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
GET HARRY TURTLEDOVE ON THE TELEPHONE!
capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I was just working on a finfic with Space Nazis from Ekos.

those bastards rip off my ideas left and right.

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What's a finfic?
Some sort of fish-fetish?

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
where the sharks all bukkakke cum on your face when you jump over them as your show is being canceled.... keep up.

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

Ayre
Member # 1218

Well that's a scary thought...Who knew sharks had such muscular control and precision. Makes you wonder if Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom taught you anything worthwhile.

--------------------

This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...  17  18  19   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps